Candidates who sat for the 2018 foundation entrance examination and who scored 40% or more have been invited for screening. Screening/Verification will take place at the Main Auditorium Foyer from 10th to 14th September, 2018 from 9.00a.m. to 4.00p.m. daily.
- Go to unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “Student login”
- login with your Application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- You are required to change your password immediately.
- Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
- Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice. (Pay advice at is stage is only for Acceptance fee)
- With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
- After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
- Fill out the form and proceed to the Screening venue at the Main Auditorium Foyer for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, School testimonial, Biodata form and duly signed acceptance letter). Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file
- Return to foundation.unilag.edu.ng and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
- With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- O’level Result.
- Birth certificate.
- School testimonial.
Screening/Verification will take place at the Main Auditorium Foyer from 10th to 14th September, 2018 from 9.00a.m. to 4.00p.m. daily.
Culled from the Unilag School of Foundation Studies website.
The LagTutor.com team