The much awaited 2018/2019 School of Nursing (SON), LUTH application form is out. The steps to apply are given below:
- Go to the SON website at sonluth.com.
- From the SON website click on SON Portal button or go to portal.sonluth.com.
- From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
THE Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has extended registration for 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME. The board which announced the extension in a statement, Tuesday evening, said the registration will go on till February 11, 2018.
Dr Fabian Benjamin, JAMB’s Head of Media, who released the state to that effect, emphasized that the extension grace was for one week only, and advised candidates yet to register to take advantage of doing so within the extended period.
“JAMB as a responsive organisation has taken the decision albeit with great hesitation to accommodate candidates who failed to register between the two months window period that ended at midnight of Tuesday, 6th February, 2018,” he said, warning that such gesture in future may involve some penalty.
Hear him: “The failure of these candidates to register is unfortunate and the Board hastens to add that this culture of impunity will not be tolerated and indeed penalty may be imposed for late registration in future.
“Candidates are therefore strongly advised to take advantage of the extension to register as request for further extension would not be entertained,” the spokesperson said.
“For emphasis, 2018 UTME registration now closes at midnight of Sunday, 11th February, 2018.”
According to the statement, registration for direct entry candidates continues.
Culled from: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/breaking-jamb-extends-2018-utme-registration/