Now that you know your 2020 UTME score have you calculated your current aggregate score using your O-level result and UTME scores? If yes, how far are you from the merit cutoff mark for your course when you use the University of Lagos 2019-2020 cutoff marks as benchmark?
- If you are within 12 – 16 points of your target cutoff mark then your admission chances are good.
- If you are within 17 – 20 points of your target cutoff mark then your admission chances are decent.
- If you are within 21 – 25 points of your target cutoff mark then you must be real good to beat your cutoff mark.
- If you are 27+ points off your target cutoff mark then you should consider a change of course or institution.
If you know your O-level aggregate score and your 2020 UTME score then you can calculate 70% of the total aggregate score you need for undergraduate admission into Unilag.
- Unilag 2019-2020 UTME admissions merit cut-off marks – https://lagtutor.com/unilag-2019-2020-utme-admissions-merit-cutoff.php
- How to calculate your O-level aggregate score – https://lagtutor.com/olevel_aggregate.php
- Recommended course by course target scores – https://lagtutor.com/unilag-utme-target.php
- Get the LagTutor Android App on Google PlayStore. The app contains the required subject combinations for all undergraduate courses offered in Unilag. See: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lagtutor.android.lagtutorapp
Call or WhatsApp +2348092327228