1.0 Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Schools of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba:
- School of Health Information Management (SHIM) – Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Higher National (HND)
- Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- School of Nursing (SON) – Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Community Health Officers’ Training School (CHOTS)
- School of Midwifery (SOM)
- School of Post Basic Nursing (SPBN)
- School of Medical and and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
2.0 Method of Application
- Visit the Admission Portal https://luth.gov.ng/schools and click on your desired school.
- Complete the account creation Form. Ensure you supply correct information and functional email address. An email containing your login details will be sent to you after the account creation. Through the email, you will get information on how to make payment, immediately or on a later date.
- If you desire to make payment immediately, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will be highlighted after the account creation.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website where you can make payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code automatically generated when your account was created will be attached. Please be informed that various means of payment are supported on the platform.
- On successful completion of payment, the applicant should visit https://luth.gov.ng/profile, login with the user ID sent through the email and complete the Application Form for the desired program.
Note: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT OUT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL ON COMPLETION OF APPLICATION.
SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
3.0 Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication for all Schools except School of Health Information Management, Federal School of Biomedical Engineering and School of Nursing (Ordinary National Diploma Courses) which are under the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
General Nursing Requirements
- Five (5) O’Level Credits in (not more than 2 sittings):
- English Language
- School Testimonial
- JAMB Profile/Print out
Application Fee (exclusive charges) – N10,000
Duration: 4 years